Happy New Year!
When you are dealing with real-time bidding and reporting, you don’t want to be tied down to your computer to monitor your campaigns.
That’s why we are very happy to announce the beta release of our new mobile user interface for the SiteScout RTB platform!
The new mobile interface allows you to:
- View stats for all campaigns
- View stats within each campaign for individual sites and creatives
- Update CPM bids for any campaign or sites within
- Change campaigns, sites and creatives to online or offline
- Edit basic campaign details: name, URL, default bid, frequency cap, budget, and flight dates
- View accounting information (currently cannot add funds, but coming soon!)
To the right you will see a screenshot of the campaign site overview screen, as shown on a Samsung Galaxy S III.
It has also been tested on the following platforms:
- iPhone 5 (Running iOS 6)
- iPhone 4/4s (Running iOS 6)
- iPhone 3G (Running iOS 4)
- iPhone 3GS (Running iOS 5)
- iPad (Running iOS 5)
- iPad 4 (Running iOS 6)
- HTC small old (model unknown)
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Android Emulator
- Playbook (OS 2)
Nevertheless, please still treat this as a beta release. In the coming weeks we will be making improvements and adding new features to the mobile UI.
To understand the functions of the icons within the interface we’ve created this simple legend:
The new mobile interface can be accessed by visiting: http://m.sitescout.com on your mobile device.
We would love to hear your opinions and requests for new features or functionality. Please send any requests, fixes or other thoughts to email@example.com.