We need you to have:
- Fantastic troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for programming
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Fundamental knowledge of APIs
We hope you have:
- Familiarity with versioning systems (e.g., subversion or git)
- Be responsible for contributing to software development, whether it be front end (UI) or back end (logic).
- Share responsibility for our development needs and whatever else we might be doing at the time.
Once fully up to speed (1-2 months) you’ll be responsible for code contributions and be expected to participate in the implementation of new features.
Your first tasks include:
- Pairing up to learn the current product and become a key contributor to developing/implementing our product plans.
- Learning the methodologies and philosophies we value as a team.
The position is full-time and salaried. The office is located in the King West district of Toronto. Our office hours are 11:00am-7:00pm.
How to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and tell us why this role is for you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(p.s. students and self-taught hackers welcome!)